Custom Window Blinds
For people who prefer classic or contemporary furnishings, wooden blinds are great to complete the look you’re searching for. Vertibelle's Style Consultants will guide you through picking out the right wooden window blinds to match your home decor. We carry a variety of colors from white wooden blinds to black and everything in between. When you choose Vertibelle you don’t have to worry about your wooden blinds, we will do all the work from the in-home consultation to measuring and professional installation.
The benefits and flexibility of custom wood blinds:
- Available in a variety of colors, styles, stains, and finishes. Wooden blinds can also be custom color-matched to your existing wood trim and furnishings.
- Our wooden blinds come in 1" to 2 ½” slat sizes to custom fit a variety of windows throughout your house.
- In their closed position, they are energy-saving window treatments, blocking UV rays and reducing solar heat gain.
- Vertibelle has committed the helping preserve our environment so we use 100% North American hardwoods from certified and domestic forests; these eco-friendly blinds make living areas feel warm and inviting while helping preserve the environment.
We know and understand that there are no one-size-fits-all solutions when it comes to window treatments. You need blinds that perfectly fit your windows to ensure maximum privacy and light control.
We Measure and Install - Our consultants take care of every step in the process, from measurements to installation. They start by measuring your windows to get the precise dimensions and specifications for your blinds. They make the order and perform an inspection once the order has been delivered. They then install the blinds securely.
This is our convenient process to give you the window blinds you want with plenty of peace of mind and an enjoyable experience.
Faux Wood Blinds
Benefits of Faux Wood Blinds - Faux wood blinds are either made entirely of a composite material or PVC or comprise a wood core coated in a synthetic polymer. These synthetic materials give the slats in faux wood blinds greater durability than natural wood, which can warp, fade, or crack given too much sunlight or moisture. Faux wood blinds have a much higher moisture resistance, making them much better suited for kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and other areas of the home that may experience high humidity. Faux wood is also better in areas of your home that see high foot traffic and in homes with more adventurous kids.
Many homeowners prefer faux wood blinds for their more affordable price and their easy maintenance. Where wood blinds require more special care to prevent scratches or damage, faux wood blinds can be easily cleaned with water and basic cleaners. However, some faux wood blinds can be heavier than their real wood counterparts.
Standard and Custom Sizes
Our faux wood blinds have slats that come in 2-inch and 2 ½-inch sizes, which should suit your general window treatment needs. However, for windows that have a unique shape or size, we can cut custom faux wood blinds that will perfectly fit the dimensions of your window. This allows for a truly personalized look that can effectively control light and promote privacy.
Dark Faux Wood Blinds
Dark faux wood blinds make an excellent window treatment option for rooms that get a little too much sunlight such as your kitchen and bathroom. You can create a darker, cozier feel without completely blocking out the natural light. This can also allow for more intimacy and privacy.
Light Faux Wood Blinds
Have you consider installing faux wood blinds that are lighter in color. This can help to reflect light into your home and make your living space feel much more open. Light blinds still allow for plenty of privacy and light control, effectively bouncing away light and prying eyes in their closed position.
Light control is an important factor for any window treatment. Faux wood blinds are an excellent solution. Coated with a UVA inhibitor, faux wood blinds allow you to protect your interiors and enhance privacy.
For even greater light control, consider installing motorized faux wood blinds. Motorized blinds can be customized for any type of blind, including faux wood. These automated systems can be controlled by remote, wireless wall switch, or even phone, tablet, or other smart devices. You can raise, lower, open, and close blinds at the touch of a button, allowing for precise control of light and privacy. Motorized blinds are especially helpful for skylights and other windows that may be hard to reach on your own.
Our style consultants handle everything from measuring to installing your custom window treatments. Once you have made your decision, our consultants will make the order and inspect the product upon delivery. We can even provide samples so you can see how the faux blinds will look in your home before you make a purchase. Be sure to ask your Vertibelle Consultant if faux wood blinds are the best option for your specific needs. We handle everything from measuring to installing your custom window treatments
Closed vertical blinds offer light control by effectively blocking incoming light for sleeping and a higher level of privacy. When opened, vertical blinds can be stacked tightly to the side allowing you to take full advantage of your view.
The styles and benefits of vertical blinds:
- Vertical blinds come with multiple operation options for light control, including chain control, wand tilt, right draw, left draw, and split draw for personalized control of your view.
- We offer optional cordless wand controls to help protect children and pets from injury.
- A heavy duty head rail system keeps vanes permanently aligned and provides smooth traversing and quiet operation for years to come.
- Vinyl vertical blinds are highly durable and can withstand strong heat, direct sunlight, and high humidity.
- Vertical blind coverings are available in a beautiful array of vinyl patterns, from basic curved to deeply embossed styles, in hundreds of colors, including many S-shaped styles.
- Fabric vertical blinds are available a wide variety of colors and weave that add texture to your rooms.
- Fabric vertical blinds continue looking crisp and wrinkle-free because they have invisible, sewn-in weights.
- Vertical blinds are an ideal choice for living rooms and bedrooms with sliding doors, French, or single sliding glass doors, as well as rooms with large windows.
Benefits of Vertical Blinds
Vertical blinds offer a wide range of benefits for homeowners who are looking for a special window treatment. Vertical blinds are hugely versatile. While they were initially used only for sliding doors and wider windows, they have since become popular for essentially any sort of window in your home. This also allows for great versatility in usage. You can more easily move blinds completely out of the way or simply tilt the blinds to control light and privacy. Other windows and door treatments don’t offer that level of versatility.
Vertical blinds are also a much more affordable solution than many other window blinds, particularly fabric draperies. Vertical blinds offer long-term cost efficiency thanks to their overall durability and easy maintenance. The vertical structure and design of these blinds reduce the accumulation of dust on each vane.
Vertical blinds come in a wide range of colors, designs, and materials, allowing you to better customize your window treatment to suit your specific design needs. The vanes on the blind can be made from woven wood, hard vinyl, or fabric. Fabric offers a soft, beautiful charm for your interior décor and comes in a variety of different textures and patterns that can complement any furnishings, accents, and paneling. Some hard vinyl vanes can actually be shaped to look more like drapery than simple blinds. Vinyl is also much more resistant to high heat, humidity, and direct sunlight.
Vertical blinds are also easy to install, though much of that comes from the head rail. A good head rail system keeps all the vanes aligned and promote smooth, silent movement for the longevity of your home.
Vertical blinds work for nearly any window in your home, but they are mostly used for living rooms and bedrooms with sliding doors, larger windows, sliding glass doors, and French doors.
Custom Styles of Vertical Blinds
Vertical blinds come in a wide range of customization options. You can choose from various materials, including:
- Wood – Wood offers durability and a classic, elegant look that will elevate your home design with a variety of different stains and colors. Our wood Venetian blinds match well with wood floors and paneling.
- Vinyl – Vinyl is more affordable than wood but offers excellent durability and easy cleaning. Budget blinds also offers S-shaped vinyl vanes that give the look of stylish drapery with the durability and functionality of vinyl.
You can also customize your vertical blinds with different options. While simple chain controls tend to be the most common, change things up and add more personality with right draw, left draw, split draw, and wand tilt. Cordless wand controls are a particularly good option for families, preventing potential injury to kids and pets.
Get true light control with a simple twist of a wand or pull of the chain. The best part about vertical blinds is the vanes that can all be gathered to one side, allowing you to let all of the beautiful sunlight into your home. If the sun is too bright, simply close the blinds and you can completely block out the light and the prying eyes of neighbors through the slats.
Aluminum Mini Blinds
Aluminum blinds are a popular window covering due to their functionality and affordability. They are light, versatile, and come in a variety of sizes, ½” micro, 1” and 2” premium slat sizes to customize your view. Simple to operate and allow you to easily control the lighting preferences in your living spaces.
Why aluminum blinds are a perfect choice:
- They have one of the widest color selections of any window covering.
- A timeless, classic look while providing you the ability to control light and privacy.
- Aluminum mini blinds can be customized to fit any uniquely-shaped window, including skylights, and are an ideal option for large windows.
- These moisture-resistant blinds have a dust resistant finish, making them super easy to clean.
- Can be easily motorized for added convenience and safety.